Tips for Choosing the Perfect Wedding Photographer
Wondering where to start when it comes to hiring a wedding photographer? Check out this interview with one of the most published photographers in the world, Clane Gessel. He shares insider tips and advice including the following questions:
1. What should couples think about before selecting a photographer?
2. What are the best places to search for photographers?
3. What are the most important questions that couples should ask potential photographers?
4. Should couples bring ideas on photo locations and poses, or leave it to the photographer?
5. Advice for couples that are camera-shy?
6. Tips for keeping wedding party on schedule with photos and wedding day timeline?
7. One thing that most couples don’t know about wedding photography?
ABOUT CLANE GESSEL
Clane Gessel has shot luxury and celebrity weddings around the world. Clane’s accolades include photography’s highest honor - shooting the cover of National Geographic. He has also been recognized as one of the most published photographers in the world.
CONTACT CLANE GESSEL:
SEE GORGEOUS REAL WEDDINGS PHOTOGRAPHED BY CLANE GESSEL:
BROUGHT TO YOU BY RENT MY WEDDING
This podcast is brought to you by RENT MY WEDDING, the nation's largest online event rental company with the MOST 5-star reviews in the industry! Rent event lighting, backdrops, canopies, pipe-and-drape, photo booths, chair covers, and more. Check out all of the wedding decor and rentals at www.RentMyWedding.com. Want to know more about how the online rental process works? Watch the video below!